Thursday, September 16, 2010

2nd Birthday? Already? Wow...

Wow, my little man turned 2 yesterday! Where did the time go. I took the day off to hang with him. We had professionl pics taken, visited Dad at work, had McDonalds for lunch, was supposed to take a nap but didn't, then had our doctors appointment (mean- mommy!)...poor guy got a vaccine, a flu shot and blood taken! I wanted to do pizza and ice cream for dinner but he was shot...so we hung out at home and he played with his new kitchen birthday present. We're having a party on Saturday. Mostly family and a few friends.

In other news...I'm pregnant and we're having another baby. Right now I'm 8 weeks 4 days. I have my first sonogram tomorrow. I've already told my parents, my brother, and 2 people at work. Not sure when we'll tell Mike's family...he gets really weird about telling too early, which I get. Assuming this sonogram goes well I will probably ask to be put on the waiting list at The Goddard School. We would love to have Karen watch the baby again for the first year, but I don't think she will do full time and Goddard doesn't do part-time at that age...soo, the only option really is Goddard.

No comments:

Post a Comment