Wednesday, November 24, 2010

18 weeks

Pregnancy: 18 weeks 3 days
Weight: +2lbs (my estimates)
Sleep: Good
Gender: BOY
Name: not even close
Feeling: Nausea seems to have subsided a little bit. Its been 3 days since I last got sick, which I am very thankful for! Smells seem to have gotten stronger and more potent though.
Health: so far so good.
Movement: Not sure. I thought I felt a little movement last week but I haven't had anymore since then.
Cravings: Not much. Food doesn't really sound good at all.
Next appointment: follow-up sonogram today and next appointment on 12/9.

Max: too cute, well I think so anyways. We went out on Saturday night and Max went to school (they do it every 6 weeks or so). We picked him up around 9:30 and went home. We go upstairs trying to get him settled down and ready for bed. He starts coughing really hard. He gets up and walks directly to our bathroom. Mike and I are both asking him if he's ok...he won't look at us and keeps walking to the bathroom. He goes in the bathroom, moves over his step stool and pretends to throw up in the sick! Then comes out and says, "Mommy, I frow up." How funny is that! I've been getting sick so often in the morning he decided to imitate me, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment