Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Holidays are coming!!

I am trying to be more proactive this year when thinking about my holiday cards. I think a lot of times I just get overwhelmed with everything we need to do. So I've already started my Christmas shopping for my CA relatives and now I am trying to get my holiday cards in order. I LOVE shopping on Shutterfly. The options are endless and I usually have such a hard time picking just one...but I am going to do it this year! My most favorite holiday card was when Max was born. It was so simple and to the point but it was perfect and I got it from Shutterfly. It had a single pic of Max at 3 months and a candy cane garland that went around the picture....I'll have to see if I can make a copy of it again.

In any event if you are starting to think about your holiday cards here are a few links that can help!

Christmas Cards, go here...http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday Cards, go here....http://www.shutterfly.com/
or awesome gifts of wall calendars go here....http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from shutterfly as well by going to: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment