Pregnancy: 21 weeks 2 days
Weight: +1lb
Sleep: Good
Gender: Boy
Name: no idea
Feeling: pretty good. Some back trouble and appetite is till lacking. Nothing really sounds good.
Movement: feeling more and more
Cravings: not much of anything
Next Appointment: January 6, 2011
Max:
Driving Max to school today I told him we're going to Grandma and Pop pop's house on Saturday to pick out a Christmas Tree with Sara and Aunt Page.
He said: Christmas Tree?
I said: yup, we're going to pick out a Christmas Tree with Grandma, Pop pop, Sara, and Aunt Page.
He said: Christmas Tree building?
I said: Christmas Tree building?
He said: yes.
I said: where is there a Christmas tree Building?
He said: I have no idea!
Then he went on to say he wanted to play with Sara and Page. He wanted to play hide and go seek.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment