Monday, January 31, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy: 28 weeks 1 day
Weight: +6 lbs (my estimates)
Sleep: I've been fighting a cold and its been getting harder and harder to roll over. And we've been having issues with Max staying in his bed the entire night...so, meh...
Gender: Boy
Name: I think it will be Gavin Alexander
Feeling: really big. Hunger comes and goes
Health: so far so good
Movement: This kid doesn't ever stop moving!
Cravings: this past weekend, it was milk...I would drink a huge glass and still want more.
Next Appointment: Thursday (2/3/11)

I took my glucose test the other weekend and still haven't heard anything so I'm taking that to mean no news is good news. We should have the c-section date scheduled when I go in on Thursday. We spent a lot of time this weekend finishing up Max's room and decorating the nursery. Nothing major is changing in there. We were going to get new bedding but then decided that its just a waste of money, the baby will never notice the bedding anyways. Max comes and goes with being excited for the baby.

2 weeks ago when I told him his Binky couldn't go in the crib anymore because his baby brother was going to be sleeping there soon....he told me no! That is Binky's crib and his baby brother can sleep in his big boy bed.

This past week however, the power went out when I was making dinner. Max and I were sitting in the dark and my stomach growled. He asked what that was and I told him that was his baby brother talking to him...he got really excited.

Its been a full week since we got rid of Max's Binky. I ended up cutting the tip of it off and giving it back to him. He told me it was broken and he needed a new one. LOL. We also needed to call an ambulance to fix it. He doesn't seem to care about it anymore, so that I would say that was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment