Monday, March 14, 2011

34 Weeks

Pregnancy: 34 weeks 1 day

Weight: I cringe even thinking about typing this, my estimates +20lbs. How is that even possible? 10lbs in 2 weeks?

Sleep: Very uncomfortable. My stomach needs to heaved and hoed in order to roll over. My hips and my back have been killing me even while sleeping.

Gender: Male

Name: probably still Gavin

Feeling: Totally swollen and bloated and ready to be done.

Health: not sure given the dramatic weight increase and swelling these past 2 weeks...it makes me a little nervous. I feel like it came on all of a sudden. I have an appointment this week, so I guess I'll find out for sure if its an issue or not. My feet totally look like 'Shrek' feet. I showed my one ankle to Mike and he said it looked like a knee...lol, sweet. Even my hands have been hurting because they feel so swollen.

Movement: a ton. Although I would say over the last couple of days it has slowed a little.

Cravings: not food related, lol...but being able to bend over again would be nice.

Next Appointment: Thursday, 3/17/11

C-section Scheduled: April 20th at 10:15am

No comments:

Post a Comment