- Pregnancy: 36 weeks 2 days
- Weight: +31 lbs my estimates (it totally makes me want to cry typing that); the only goal I had weight wise was to put on less this time then I did with Max mainly because I was/am overweight to begin with...there goes that goal. Sweet.
- Sleep: sucks. Rolling over hurts. I have to pee every hour starting at like 3am. My pelvis feels like it wants to break in two and my back hurts like a mother.
- Gender: boy
- Name: Gavin Alexander
- Feeling: like crap. So swollen and bloated and everything hurts. I hate to be that pregnant lady that complains about everything, but I am pretty much miserable. I have this stupid cold/cough thing that I feel like I've had the entire time and there isn't much I can take for it. I still throw up from time to time and that's always fun. I have no patience for Max and I feel bad about it. I feel like he's already getting short changed and the baby isn't even here yet.
- Health: besides ridiculous weight gain, nothing too major. My BP has been going up slightly but I think that is expected given the phase in the pregnancy; doc isn't concerned with it either.
- Movement: slower, but still definitely there.
- Cravings: nothing really food related. Although I go through periods of feeling sorry for myself for having put on so much weight and then I just want to go ahead and pig out...figuring this will be the last time I should be able to do it since I want to go on a major diet after this kid is born. Then I go back telling myself that I KNOW the majority of the weight gain is water weight so do I really want to screw that up by pigging out? With Max I lost 26 pounds (of the 27 total gain) in a week because of water weight gain...I am crossing my fingers this will be the same thing.
- Next appointment: Thursday. March 31st. I am going weekly now. Had a sonogram last week and he was estimated at weighing 6.14 pounds and would therefore put him in around 8.14-9lbs when he is born...almost exactly what Max was (8.13lbs).
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment