Beautiful weather, a happy baby and good times.
Saturday, was Mike's nephew's graduation party and we got up early because I had a hair appointment and Mike was taking Max to have blood drawn all before leaving for the party. (He is being tested for lead and anemia--standard) Apparently Max didn't fuss at all! I was so happy to hear that. The lady was quick and didn't even leave a mark on his arm. Nice job Max! Mike's brothers family lives just over the B.ay B.Bridge. It was an awesome drive over and back. Not too hot, very sunny and easy traffic.
Pics coming soon.
Sunday. We tried to go swimming (more on that in a minute), went to the grocery store, grandma and grandpa came for a short visit and then out for a quick dinner.
So, swimming. We get up semi early, get Max dressed and head over to the Y. Since we are going to the beach for the 4th we figure it would be nice if Max is comfortable around water. We get there, seems like a lot of cars but still head inside. Walk out to the pool...sweet no one in the "free play" area but the lap lanes each have 2 people in them. Not a problem. Mike walks down to the deep end to get in....yeah there is a scuba class, so no go for the "free play" area. So we think ok, they will just get in the lap lane for a little while. Then as we are trying to decide which lane to get in...this crotchy old lady comes over and tells us she is waiting for a lane. I ask if you're not allowed to have more then 2 people in a lane to which she says people don't like to have to share a lane. i roll my eyes and give her a dirty look. To which she responds, its lap swim right now anyway. Again, I just give her a dirty look and turn my back towards her. So she walks away. If I would've had my swim suit on I would have gotten in just to piss her off! Not sure why this made me so angry but it totally did. We ended up leaving and never got to swim.
Grandma is babysitting this week because Nanny Karen is trying to win big in V.egas baby! My mom has already called once and said how much fun she is having. Max is down for a nap but not before taking a sometime in the jumper....my mom can't get over how much he loves it. I'll have to upload another video.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment