Friday, May 29, 2009

busy days

So we've, well maybe I just feel like it, but its been a busy couple of days. Mr. Max is moving ahead so quickly thats its awe inspiring sometimes to just watch how quickly he learns and adapts to new things. He is still waking up every night for a feeding. At this point its hard to tell if its because its a habit or because his teeth are still bothering him. In any event, it is draining on Mike and I. Max if you could read this, we could really use a night or two of solid sleep like you used to do only 2 short weeks ago little man...

I think he is started to associate words with things. He has only done is a couple of times. But he has pointed to or gone over to Mike and said Dada...its crazy how cool that seems...lol. We think we've also heard a couple of Mama's...and, lately he has gone to sitting on his knees and letting go of holding onto things...trying to balance himself. He usually ends up taking a header into something (like my knee) but I guess he has to learn sometime, how else will he learn to walk without balance, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment