Ughh..I think poor little man has more teeth coming in. At least that is our best guess as to what was going on last night. Got home and Karen said he was all off schedule today. Didn't take a morning nap and had been down since 2 for an afternoon nap (Its now after 5). I wake him up and we play, eat dinner, take a bath, bottle and then off to bed at 8. I was shocked he was down by 8 considering he got up at 5:30, but I wasn't complaining. Then 11:30 rolls around and Mr. Man is not happy. He gets t.ylenol at 12 and then a bottle at 12:30 because he just seemed so unhappy. He sucked the bottle down and went back to sleep only to get up again at 6am! Poor little man! I know we both would like our nights back...here is hoping these teeth (or tooth--not sure where it is exactly) come in much faster then your last 2.
In other exciting milestones, he will now walk along the couch trying to get to things. He learns things soo fast!
Looking forward to our nice long holiday weekend, although Max has an appointment tomorrow for his checkup. Here is hoping no shots this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment