Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sad stories lately...

Soo many sad stores lately on the nest...I really need to stop reading them I think...its going to make me depressed and paranoid for and about Max.

The first one was about this little girl Kayleigh who seems to have been through absolute hell and she finally lost her battle at 11 months old.

Then there is this totally scary blog about baby Cora that breaks my heart! It was supposed to be a simple, although annoying, ear infection but it turned out to be cancer and 3 weeks later she was gone. OMG...I don't know what I would do!

And of course I still haven't stopped thinking about poor baby Noah and the daycare/shaken baby thing...at least he was able to go home for the time being. No update on his status in terms on brain damage etc.

These are not for the weak hearts...I need to stop reading these at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment