I guess today I'm feeling pretty thankful. Thankful that after going back to H.opkins it appears Mr. Max is doing just fine. We saw a specialist and he said everything is fine and Max should grow out of it. He doesn’t think it has anything to do with the cast from before. He said it is the leg, but it’s not serious. He said the hip seems to be a bit tight and will hopefully work itself out as he grows. No braces or special exercises to be done..he expects everything to be fine.
I still can't stop thinking about poor little Noah in NOVA and it makes me thankful that nothing worse happened to Max at that horrible daycare. And, I just heard that I lady I work with, her boyfriend was laid off on Friday. So, I'm thankful, that for the time being, M.ike and I have our jobs and are able to keep living as we choose.
On a lighter note, I bought Max some of the cutes shoes yesterday. After hearing the good news that his ankle/leg seem to be fine, I decided to buy him some new shoes! 
I have several pair of sandals for him , but no real tennis shoe type things. These are supposed to be good for support and can be worn when they start walking and I love that they aren't too babyish looking. I'm not into the ones that have trains or sports or stuff like that on them. I just wanted something that looked like and actual shoe. He is too cute in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment