Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Busy weekend!
Saturday morning was spent yard saling (is that a word?) and I got 3 awesome spaves for Mr. Max.

1st- Our community does a yard sale once a year and last year there was a lady who had a lot of boy baby clothes for sale and we were able to buy a ton for Mike's nephew Chase. So...I was hoping she'd be back again this year, unfortunately she wasn't. But there was another family selling this cool fort thing. Max it totally too young for it right now, but for $2 bucks? Seriously how could I not?

2nd-I've been looking for some sort of walker for Max ever since he started pulling up. Tose things are pricey for what they are in my opinion. Anywhere from $30-$50 and you figure maybe they will play with it for a few months? Thats probably pushing it. So, yet another yard sale find (although not in my immediate community)...$5 BUCKS!!!!!! (Its so much cooler in person!) Normally $40 bucks




3rd- Then the last spave that made my weekend.....drumroll please..one of those outside activity things for toddlers! I have been looking for probably about a month now for something and I couldn't find one, for a reasonable price, anywhere...yay for yard sales! It was in excellent condition and the lady only wanted $35 dollars!! I said I'll take it! (Normally $260!!!)


Then, Saturday afternoon was Gina's baby shower. (The girls got together and made the favors Friday night--they were note pads and pens all in pink and blue since she doesn't know what she is having) Her shower was great...lots of good stuff. Mike and Max came over after it was done. Bonnie's DH brought their kids over afterwards too and we finally got to meet each others newest kid. Jake is about a month older then Max.


Sunday, was 8 months pics for Max. Then over to the mom's house of a friend of Mike's. Good visit. She has 2 dogs and Max wasn't too sure about them...they didn't run away when he came towards them!...lol...unlike our cats. The out to my parents house for a quick visit. My brother who lives in Cali has great in-laws. They are just such fun people. Well they were in town and came to my parents house for dinner. We decided to run out so they could meet Max. They've met him before my brother!














Whew, then back home for bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment