Another rainy day on the east coast. Actually they say its supposed to rain all week long. I really don't mind it though. I'd rather be at work on a rainy day then a nice sunny day. Here's hoping it clears up for the weekend.
So I was just on the Bump and found this horrible thread about a daycare incident. http://www.noahsroad.com
In northern Virginia, apparently a 5 month old baby boy was shaken so bad by his daycare provider that he was put into a coma! They think, so far, that he will make it. But, their may be long lasting damage that no one knows yet and won't know until an MRI can be done after he awakens from his coma.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me soooo angry to read. It hits particularly close to home after Max's accident. At least (I never should be writing at least when it comes to a 3.5 month old)...but at least Max's leg has healed and no cognitive damage was done. I pray the same can be said for little Noah eventually. I can't say for sure that no further damage has been done to his legs. Hopefully we'll have that answer tomorrow. Whoever shook little Noah needs to pay. And pay dearly.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment