Ughh..I hate them, I really really do. I hate having to use one. I hate having to call one and I really hate it when their customer services skills blow. So this pompous jackass that we're trying to use for Max's case either,
A.) won't answer when I call (he isn't available, he's in a meeting, he isn't here today, he just walked in...can he call you right back?)
B.) won't return my phone calls, or
C.) when I do talk to him I have wasted both of our times because he hasn't told me a G.D. thing!
After 3 weeks of trying to get a hold of this douche bag. I finally talk to him this morning.
Him: "Hey Erin, how is everything going?"
Me: "Good...you're a tough man to get a hold of."
Him: "Yeah I've been running around crazy here. So your son is doing ok? No more problems or pain?" (Honestly, it feels like he wants me to say he has a lame leg now or something.)
Me: "Yup, he is fine. He's almost walking. So, that last time we talked...."
Him: "Yeah we sent out the research for review and it still hasn't come back."
Me: "It still hasn't come back?"
Him: "I thought we would have had it back by now...."
Me: "You said it would only take 30 days or so. So when do you file a claim against the daycare's insurance?"
Him: "When we find out we have a case."
Me: (What.the.fuck.) "What do you mean when we find out if we have a case?"
Him: "When the experts review the research and tell us if we have a case or not."
Me: " And you don't know when this review is supposed to come back and we can't submit a claim until we have the review...is that right?"
Him: "Yeah."
Me: "So you have no idea when to expect this review back?"
Him: "I hope to have it back in another 30 days or so. I'll give you a call."
Me: "Alright. Thanks."
Him: "Thanks for taking an interest in the case."
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? We sat down with him in FEBRUARY!!!! Its now almost September and we're still waiting for "review of the research". This mysterious "research" that they have been doing!!!!
He honestly made me sick to my stomach after I got off the phone. And then I started crying. I am so tired of all of this stuff. All of those old feelings from right after the accident came rushing back. I am so frustrated and feel so helpless. My son had his leg broken for Christ sake and no one seems to care!!! Not the girl that did it. Not the daycare. Not the State's attorney. Not even my fucking lawyer, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Maybe I should go to law school so I can take of things my damn self.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment