Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a while...

hmm...not too much to report. Max isn't walking yet and teeth #7 and 8 have not made their appearance yet. He is getting cuter and smarter by the day. And he is getting to be a real handful. He is getting into EVERYTHING. Pulling on cords. Putting fingers in outlets. Pulling on lamps. Trying to climb over things.

So...sooner rather then later we are going to have to set-up the basement for him. I think we are going to get rid of the couch, adjust the TV, move the baby stuff and the weights and make it a big play room for him. At least it will be carpeted and he'll have more room then upstairs. I'd love to be able to get a flat screen but unfortunately thats not in the budget right now.

I can't believe he's going to be 11 months on Saturday!! Time has flown by. Planning is pretty much done for the party I think. Here's hoping people show up, lol!

I also can't believe that in a little over 2 weeks we'll be back trying the daycare thing again. Can lightening strike twice???

No comments:

Post a Comment