Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're getting there...

In so many different senses of the word....you are almost walking, its almost time for full time daycare, I'm almost ok with you growing up, the house is almost clean...LOL....

You can take a few steps on your own. Very much so the drunken midget trying to walk though. I do hope for your sake you learn to walk soon in order to save your poor knees! I've been taking you to "practice daycare" and your little knees are getting so banged up!

I can't believe that this time next week you will be in full time daycare. Its really hitting me that you aren't a baby anymore. So one said that once they start walking the whole "baby phase" is over. I think I have to agree. Although there are so many more fun things for you to learn, see, say etc. it makes me sad that your independence is starting already.

No comments:

Post a Comment