Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Poor guy!

He started daycare yesterday. And is teething like a mad man. We snuck out yesterday morning...I couldn't handle him crying when he saw us leaving. I called at 11:30 and they said he was doing ok. He cried for about 30 minutes after we left. They finally gave him his pacifier and sock to calm him down. When I went to pick him up, he shirt was soaking wet from drool! He started crying when he saw me and then started crawling to me. (I couldn't put him down then until we got to the car. He wasn't letting go of my shirt.) He must have been is alot of pain...so we gave him Motrin in his bottle right before bed. He was a really restless sleeper last night though. He's been having some really nasty diapers the past couple of days and I think its because of his teething. These are diapers Karen and Tom should be glad they are missing!

Mike dropped him off this morning and he cried when Mike left.

Ughh...today is supposed to be the court case for the girl that broke his leg. I think it will be postponed...I hope so. As much as I want everything over and done with....I don't want to deal with it this week. Not while he is in pain with teething AND starting a new daycare. Just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment