
You enjoyed the cake! And loved the balloons! Although you kept trying to bite them! It was great that Karen and Tom made it over for the party as well. I don't know what we would do without them. I took off on your actual birthday and the 2 of us hung out all day long. We went by my work and then home for nap (which you didn't take). And, then we went to the mall for lunch and pictures. Then, finally back home for a nap (which you did take although not for too long.)
Hmmm...daycare. I think we had a break through last week. Although staying home today because of pink eye has me worried that is going to set you back again. Last week on Friday you didn't cry until I got up to leave in the morning at the school. And, when I came to pick you up, you didn't want to leave. You found the same lawn mower there that you have at home and were content to walk around with it and not go home.


No comments:
Post a Comment