Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No daycare today

So I get a call yesterday at 2:45 saying that Max has had "two episodes of diarrhea" and will need to be picked up. My stomach dropped when I saw their number come up on the caller ID. I think its really do to teething, but I can understand their concern. I hope they keep it up especially when the whole swine flu thing comes around this fall.

So I get home. Mike had off so he picked him up from the daycare. He didn't find out anything. He didn't get the report. So I don't know how much or when the last time he ate was. I don't when or for how long he took a nap. He hasn't taken any of the food out of the bag. He hasn't done anything with the dirty clothes. All of the Tupperware still needs to be cleaned. But, he made a TON of noodles trying to make home made mac-n-cheese. Very cute, but was so overboard in terms of cooking utensils that now also need to be cleaned. UGH!

I take Max upstairs for a bath. He is always trying to stand up in the tub and this time he slips and hit his eye and now has a black eye. So the poor guy has a black eye, is teething and has diarrhea!

No comments:

Post a Comment