Monday, April 13, 2009

Holidays need a Holiday

So we had a pretty busy weekend. Mike and I are in agreement though, I think Holidays should be held on Saturdays or there should always be a recovery day after a Holiday. This weekend flew by and we really didn't get much done. So tonight is laundry, grocery store, vacuuming, general straightening up all the stuff that is usually done on Sundays, ugh. You might be thinking why don't you do all of that on Saturday then? But Saturday in the morning it was really gross outside...who wants to run errands in nasty rainy weather? Then the rest of the day we spent at his parents with his grandma and then we drove to a couple of car dealers to look at cars.



Mike's car broke down on Friday. Turns out it was just the battery; but his car does have over 100k on it so we should probably start looking now so that we have something in mind in the event it just up and breaks down on us. In a dream world? We'd, no make that I'd, like to have the small SUV by L.exus...I know I know, where in the world would that money come from?! I have no idea, that's why I said in a dream world....:)



Easter in and of itself was good. Max was too cute for words! Loved his outfit. I bought it before he was born actually and I wasn't sure it would fit him, but it looked perfect! My aunt from AZ was in town so she got to meet Max for the first time and I think she had a good time with him. Poor guy was exhausted last night! All day yesterday he only took about an hour nap while at my parents house...thankfully he slept through the night last night. He has his third tooth coming in, one of the top ones, and so I think he's had some trouble sleeping because of it. My niece Sara was too cute with Max. She wanted to share her jelly beans ("But, Baby Max you can't eat them because you're too small...or Baby Maxwell, why are you chewing on my Easter bunny?")...I think they will have fun together when he gets a little older...Sara is really goo with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment